If you try to keep track of the market size for
hosted PBX service, it is necessary to survey the availability of published reports from time to time. In Q4 of 2014, there are two new data points:
In August 2014, Transparency Market Research released
VoIP Services Market (Corporate Consumers and Individual Consumers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020. This report, which is global in scope and covers VoIP categories such as long distance calling and mobility, includes the following sound bites relevant to hosted PBX:
- In 2013, the highest contribution was from the hosted business solutions with a percentage share of 35.8% of the total revenue generated from the corporate consumers segment.
- The IP connectivity and managed IP PBX are expected demonstrate close growth rates from 2014 to 2020.
- In 2020, the market size of global VoIP services is expected to reach 348.5 million subscribers with revenue of USD 136.76 billion
The latest, Business Cloud VoIP and UC Services from Infonetics, was also released in August 2014 and contains the following highlights:
- Hosted PBX and unified communications (UC) services are a growth market that has moved well beyond early stages, with revenue on track to grow 13% this year and positive activity in every major geographic region
- The biggest challenges for businesses evaluating hosted solutions are the wide variety of options available and inconsistent billing structures across the industry
Hosted VoIP services have hit their stride, experiencing broad adoption among small, medium, and large enterprises
- Interest from large enterprises in hosted VoIP services is escalating, with more companies evaluating and choosing providers
- The competitive landscape for business services is highly fragmented, with an increasing number of PBX and unified communications vendors, enterprise agents, system integrators, and resellers expanding into the market along with traditional service providers
- Vendors are pitching hosted PBX and UC services alongside SIP trunking as more multi-site businesses need hybrid solutions
Infonetics expects continued strong worldwide growth for the cloud PBX and UC market over the next 5 years, projecting it will reach $12 billion in 2018 with 62.6 million seats in service
In the report, Diane Myers, an Infonetics analyst states that "while sales of premises-based PBX systems have been stagnant to declining over the past few years, the market for cloud services continues to expand with businesses worldwide seeking out hosted alternatives."
Please see our home page at carolinadigital.net for more details on our cloud-based hosted PBX Telephone services.
In Burlington you can get a VoIP based Hosted PBX
Internet telephone service that is state-of-the-art technology for your business. Our hosted PBX VoIP (
Voice over internet protocol) internet phone services allows you to keep your local Burlington number. And new numbers anywhere in North Carolina are available for immediate activation. Ready to expand to a new market? You can quickly get a telephone number in New York City
, Los Angeles
London, England for just a few dollars a month that will ring directly to your business in Burlington. All these services are now available at a great savings for any size business.